REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE, then select the correct age group program. Registration begins 4 June 2018.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? This free program is open to all Bateman Library members. Library accounts must be up-to-date and in good standing.
WHAT DO I DO?
- Register online
- READ as much as possible!
- Log the minutes you read, complete activities and earn badges.
- Level up to earn prizes.
- Enter the drawing for an awesome travel poster!
MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER PLEASE READ:
- All reading must be done between 4 Jun & 14 Jul 2018.
- Reading materials should be from Bateman Library, USAF or DoD online resources.
- Reading Goal: 2000 minutes in 6 weeks.
- You should be reading a MINIMUM 30 MINUTES EACH DAY.
- Reading must be at the appropriate age level.
- Yes, Adults may read & log YA titles.
- For credit you must log the minutes you read on the Library’s online program.
- "Minutes" is the DoD requirement.
- Program activities may require you to enter text or tell us something when you visit.
WHAT COUNTS FOR READING?
- Books, eBooks & Audiobooks
- Universal Class courses
- BookTalk & Leaders Read Kits
- CDCs/CLEPs/CSAF and All Required Summer Reading
- Saturday Make & Take Crafts
- 9, 16, 23, 30 June & 7 July
- Registration required for each
- Supplies provided
- Reading Program participants can see full info on their pages
- Unique Travel Posters Drawing - 13 July
- Travel Snacks Guessing Game - Winner to be announced 13 July
- Earn badges by reading minutes to match the different levels
- Earn badges for completing activities
The last day for prize pick up is 21 July 2018. If you need to make special arrangements please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Prize availability is while supplies last and the Library reserves the right to substitute the prizes as needed.