REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE, then select the correct age group program. Registration begins 19 Jun 17.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? This free program is open to all Bateman Library members. Library accounts must be up-to-date and in good standing.
WHAT DO I DO?
- Register online
- READ as much as possible!
- Log the minutes you read and earn badges.
- Level up to earn prizes and entry into drawings for awesome maker kits!
- All reading must be done between 19 Jun & 5 Aug 2017.
- Reading materials should be from Bateman Library, USAF or DoD online resources.
- You should be reading a MINIMUM 30 MINUTES EACH DAY, much more if over age 5.
- Reading must be at the appropriate age level.
- Yes, Adults may read & log YA titles.
- For credit you must log the minutes you read on the Library’s online program.
- "Minutes" is the DoD requirement.
WHAT COUNTS FOR READING?
- Books, eBooks & Audiobooks
- Universal Class courses
- BookTalk & Leaders Read Kits
- CDCs/CLEPs/CSAF and All Required Summer Reading
- Earn badges by reading minutes to match the different levels
- Earn badges for completing activities
- Special drawings for maker kits
The last day for prize pick up is 12 Aug 17. If you need to make special arrangements please email your request to: email@example.com
*Prize availability is while supplies last and the Library reserves the right to substitute the prizes as needed.