Study Spaces & Quietude
- Study carrels for individual concentration are located at the end of the building in the far left corner.
- Library tables and banquettes can seat 1-6 people for group study.
- Portable acoustical screens are available to contain your conversations and keep them from disturbing others.
- Lounge furniture and adjustable laptop stands are available throughout the library.
- Noise-cancelling headsets are available to check-out for in-library use.
- iPad Airs are available for in-library use.
- iPods loaded with CLEPs are available for both check-out and in-library use.
- Secure Wi-fi is available; ask for the password at the front desk.
Teen Area: Study carrels, table, lounge furniture, computers and noise-cancelling headsets are available.
Children's Room: Right-sized tables, chairs, and computer desks are available.