Read With Us!
Click here to join our online Book Club: Langley Reads on Goodreads
Each month Bateman Library staff members are reading a different genre or section of the Library. As we explore the collection we improve our knowledge and reading recommendations for you. The Staff Picks display has examples of what we picked for the month. Join our discussions or start your own.
BookTalk Kits for Your Book Club
Portable book discussion kits for any size group
- Multiple copies of the book with a discussion guide containing questions about the book.
- A short biographical sketch of the author.
- Some suggestions for running a book club and ideas for how to theme food to match the book for your book group meetings.
- The kits are shelved in both the Fiction collection and the YA collection.
- Find them: Check our online catalog, type "book talk kit" in the Subject field.
Want more? Ask us about kits available from other ACC/AFSOC/AFGSC libraries.