Your Library & Your Tax Dollars
The Bateman Library is a mission support activity funded 100% with congressional appropriations, also known as your tax dollars. The professional library staff members select and purchase all items in the collection.
We are not accepting donations at this time.
- Local public libraries may accept your donations; please check with them.
- If you have rare, out-of-print Air Force-specific books or DVDs please ask to speak to the Library Director for an exception to this policy.
- We are working diligently to process newly purchased items for you to check out!
We do not have text books for your class; you will need to purchase them.
Request to Purchase
There are forms located near the front of the library to request items for purchase. Before you fill out a form:
- Check the catalog to see if we already own the item.
- Ask us! We may not have it ready for the shelf yet.
- Check our online collections to see if an ebook or audiobook version is available for download.